Mr. Jensen has a strong background in finance and investment dating back to 1992, when he began work in the Commercial Equipment Leasing industry in Phoenix, AZ where Mr. Jensen assisted in raising capital to small businesses across the United States.
In the late 90’s Mr. Jensen developed a passion for trading equities and later transitioned his business endeavors by entering the equity trading business. He currently holds a NASAA Series 65 license and has previously held FINRA series 3, 7, 24, & 63 licenses. Mr. Jensen founded Synergy Pacific in 2000 in order to train and help investors to better understand the markets and position themselves to reduce risks in their portfolios while maximizing gains. Mr. Jensen eventually purchased a stock brokerage in the Financial District of Phoenix, AZ in early 2001 where he managed approximately $100 Million of assets with a client base that included high net worth investors and international institutions. Mr. Jensen later sold this business and spent time investing in commodities and commercial real estate.
By 2010 Mr. Jensen had shifted his focus on combining the experience of commercial finance and investments to enter into Private Equity. From 2010 to 2012, Mr. Jensen became a partner Heartland Capital Markets an Irving based Private Equity firm where he co-managed a variety of investments in both seed and growth stage companies.
From 2012 to 2016, Mr. Jensen co-founded Anubis Capital Partners a Dallas based boutique Investment Bank and Strategic Advisory firm where he successfully closed over 160 investments into public companies.
While at Anubis Mr. Jensen began investing into Healthcare start-ups including clinical laboratories and LIS software developers where he was able to manage those investments from seed stage to profitability.
- Managed investments in Healthcare and Healthcare technology companies.
- Extensive work in Commercial Finance including prospecting, processing, credit review, underwriting, documentation and closing of commercial loans.
- Currently holds a NASAA Series 65 license, Life & Health Insurance and has previously held 3, 7, 24, 63 license.
- Managed a diverse asset mix for a broad client base, including assets in Equities, Bonds, Commodities and Insurance Backed investments.
- Managed Co-investments with companies such as Google Ventures, Founders Collective and WTI.
- Acted as advisor for the initial public offering of multiple companies.
- Experience as both buy side and sell side advisor for Merger & Acquisition transactions.
- Hands on experience in all aspects of business formation, ownership and management including sales, administration, executive management, board or directors, operational officer.
- A serial entrepreneur Mr. Jensen has successfully started and sold several companies including a commercial finance company, a wireless telecommunications company, Clinical Laboratory and a beverage distribution company.
- Supporter of several charities including Hunger Busters and Nine Line Foundation.